ENTRY DOORSDoors 1 & 10 - Located in front of Wings Event Center near the flag poles.
Door 2 - Located on the Southeast side of the building.
Door 8 - Located on the north side of the building.
All parking is $10 CASH only
ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR TRAVEL
Please be advised that there is ongoing construction on I-94. This project consists of intermittent lane closures resulting in back-ups near the Sprinkle Rd exit. Make sure to allow for additional time to get to Wings Event Center!
Looking for the best route to take? Please consult the MDOT Drive Map
or your preferred directions app to ensure a seamless trip to and from the arena.
If you ordered your tickets online and select the "Print at Home or Mobile Tickets" delivery option, you can conveniently pull up your tickets on your mobile device when you arrive at the game. When approaching the doors, please make sure your phone's brightness is all the way up for easy scanning.
Will Call Tickets can be picked up through Doors 1 and 10 and will be available 2 hours prior to showtime at the ticket office.
ARENA RE-ENTRY POLICY
Due to the importance of our guest’s safety, there will be no re-entry into the stadium once your ticket is scanned.
VIP Package Pickup
Superstar or Walk the Aisle Experience ticket holders, please visit the box office to pick up your souvenir items & merchandise. For further instructions on these experiences, please refer to the email received earlier in the week.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To provide a safer environment for the public and to significantly expedite fan entry into Wings Event Center, we are requiring the use of clear bags for all events for items exceeding what can be held in pockets or a small clutch. Our required clear bag policy limits the quantity, size, and type of bag that can be brought into the facilities. All bags/clutches will be inspected.
Below is an outline of what is encouraged:
- Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12 inches by 14 inches by 6 inches in size, or
- One-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bag that does not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the facilities, after proper inspection, along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Each person may bring in one (1) large clear bag plus a small clutch that does not exceed 4.5 by 6.5 inches. The small clutch allows privacy for small personal items and also is easily searched. Keys, wallets, phones and other small items that fit in pockets or clutch bags are not limited. The clear bag and clutch may also be used to carry these and other permissible items.
Exceptions will be made for medical items or a diaper bag (with an infant / small child) after a proper inspection by security at the door before entry. Authorities reserve the right to inspect any item at any time. Denial for inspection shall constitute an unwillingness to enter/remain in the facility.
Wings Event Center is not responsible for any items left at the entry or in the facility.
PROHIBITED BAGS / ITEMS
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or disposed of before entering Wings Event Center. Management reserves all rights of determining items that are not allowed.
Prohibited bags/items include, but are not limited to:
- Clutch bags larger than a hand
- Duffle bags
- Cinch bags
- Mesh bags
- Fanny packs that are not clear or exceed the size limit
- Any bag larger than regulated size
- Tinted or patterned plastic bags
- Any firearms
- Pepper spray
- Mechanical air horns
- Laser-light pointers
- Any item(s) determined by Authorized personnel as not allowed
If you choose to relinquish your prohibited item(s), they will not be returned to you. Illegal items will be confiscated.
The following behaviors are prohibited from events at Wings Event Center:
- Smuggling in outside food or beverages (including water)
- Smoking outside of the designated smoking areas
- Carrying of any item that could bring bodily harm
- Bringing pets into the facility
Unattended bags or suspicious activity will not be tolerated, and non compliant patrons will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Only handheld signs and banners are allowed in the venue.
- No totems allowed
- Sticks, for K-Wings games only, can be plastic, fiberglass or wood and should not exceed 48" in overall length. Sticks shall not be of alloy/metal-based materials or extendable. Obscene language or graphic material will not be allowed.
- Political signage is also not allowed.
- Banners, signs and flags may not obstruct other guests' views or cover any permanent signage inside the venue. Flags on sticks shall be waved only during stoppages of play.
- Venue management reserves the right to confiscate/ban any sign/banner/flag that is deemed unacceptable.
We will be using magnetometers to ensure the safety of all guests upon entering the building. When walking through Wings Event Center's magnetometers, cell phones and similar-sized metal objects must be removed. Jewelry, belts, shoes, and pocket change may remain on your person.
The smoking area is located through Door 8 off the concourse.
Please be advised:
Wingseventcenter.com via Etix is the official website for buying tickets for shows at Wings Event Center. You also can buy tickets at our box office or by calling 1.800.514.3849. Scalpers (secondary ticket sellers) sell tickets at inflated prices on websites that may mimic Wings Event Center's look.
If you have been a victim of counterfeit tickets and would like to report a fraudulent ticket seller, here are some helpful resources from organizations who can assist: