GET YOUR TICKETS NOW ONLINE AT ETIX.COM!
One night, two country icons! See Tracy Lawrence & Clay Walker performing together at Wings Event Center with special guest Randall King on March 17, 2022!
This event does not require guests to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or negative test results.
VIP Ticket Holders
- Doors 8 and 10
- Doors open at 6:30PM
- Enter through Door 8 VIP
- Doors open at 5:30PM
Will Call Tickets will be available 2 hours prior to showtime at the ticket office, accessible through Doors 10
- Parking is $10 - cash only.
- Gates to the parking lot will open at 12:00PM
Please see below for more information on our Clear Bag Policy and Prohibited Items.
St. Patrick's Day Pre-Party!Join us before the show for a St. Patrick's Day Pre-Party outside near door 8! We will have a bar stocked with Green Beer, Irish Mules, other festive beverages, and a few snacks, as well as cornhole boards set up for a bit of fun before the concert.
- Time: 5:30PM- 6:30PM
- Where: Outside of Wings Event Center - Near Door 8
- Attendees of the Pre-Party will get priority entrance once doors officially open.
- You must have a concert ticket to enter the Pre-Party area.
What you need to know before you go!
WAIT & SERVICE TIMES
We are looking forward to having you all back at Wings Event Center for great events, but we do ask our guests for patience as we do so. You may experience slightly longer wait and service times due to staffing levels. We thank you for your understanding as we work diligently to build our team.
MASK RECOMMENDATION & VACCINATIONS
Per guidelines from the Center for Disease Control, we recommend and encourage fans to wear face coverings while inside Wings Event Center, except when eating or drinking.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination status or a negative Covid test are not requirements for entry to this event.
If you ordered your tickets online and select the "Print at Home or Mobile Tickets" delivery option, you can conveniently pull up your tickets on your mobile device when you arrive at the game. When approaching the doors, please make sure your phone's brightness is all the way up for easy scanning.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To provide a safer environment for the public and to significantly expedite fan entry into Wings Event Center, we are requiring the use of clear bags for all events for items exceeding what can be held in pockets or a small clutch. Our required clear bag policy limits the quantity, size, and type of bag that can be brought into the facilities. All bags/clutches will be inspected.
Below is an outline of what is encouraged:
- Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12 inches by 14 inches by 6 inches in size, or
- One-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bag that does not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the facilities, after proper inspection, along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Each person may bring in one (1) large clear bag plus a small clutch that does not exceed 4.5 by 6.5 inches. The small clutch allows privacy for small personal items and also is easily searched. Keys, wallets, phones, and other small items that fit in pockets or clutch bags are not limited. The clear bag and clutch may also be used to carry these and other permissible items.
Exceptions will be made for medical items or a diaper bag (with an infant / small child) after a proper inspection by security at the door before entry. Authorities reserve the right to inspect any item at any time. Denial for inspection shall constitute an unwillingness to enter/remain in the facility.
Wings Event Center is not responsible for any items left at the entry or in the facility.
PROHIBITED BAGS / ITEMS
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or disposed of before entering Wings Event Center. Management reserves all rights of determining items that are not allowed.
Prohibited bags/items include, but are not limited to:
- Clutch bags larger than a hand
- Duffle bags
- Cinch bags
- Mesh bags
- Fanny packs that are not clear or exceed the size limit
- Any bag larger than the regulated size
- Tinted or patterned plastic bags
- Any firearms
- Pepper spray
- Knives greater than 2 inches overall length
- Mechanical air horns
- Laser-light pointers
- Any item(s) determined by Authorized personnel as not allowed
If you choose to relinquish your prohibited item(s), they will not be returned to you. Illegal items will be confiscated.
The following behaviors are prohibited from events at Wings Event Center:
- Smuggling in outside food or beverages (including water)
- Smoking outside of the designated smoking areas
- Carrying of any item that could bring bodily harm
- Bringing pets into the facility
Unattended bags or suspicious activity will not be tolerated, and non-compliant patrons will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Only handheld signs and banners are allowed in the venue.
- Obscene language or graphic material will not be allowed.
- Political signage is also not allowed.
- Banners, signs, and flags may not obstruct other guests' views or cover any permanent signage inside the venue.
- Venue management reserves the right to confiscate/ban any sign/banner/flag that is deemed unacceptable.
We will be using magnetometers to ensure the safety of all guests upon entering the building. When walking through Wings Event Center's magnetometers, cell phones, and similar-sized metal objects must be removed. Jewelry, belts, shoes, and pocket change may remain on your person.
Thank you, from your friends at Wings Event Center.