Doors Open & Puck Drop
Evening Games (Weeknight/Friday/Saturday)
Doors open at 6PM
Puck Drop at 7PMDaytime Games (Sunday)
Doors open at 2PM
Puck Drop at 3PM
Doors 1 & 10 - Located in front of Wings Event Center near the flag poles - highlighted in yellow on the map.
ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR TRAVEL
Please be advised that there is ongoing construction on I-94. This project consists of intermittent lane closures resulting in back-ups near the Sprinkle Rd exit. Make sure to allow for additional time to get to Wings Event Center so you can be here for puck drop!
Looking for the best route to take? Please consult the MDOT Drive Map
to ensure a seamless trip.
WAIT & SERVICE TIMES
We are looking forward to having you all back at Wings Event Center cheering on your Wings, but we do ask our guests for patience as we do so. You may experience slightly longer wait and service times due to staffing levels. We thank you for your understanding as we work diligently to build our team.
MASK RECOMMENDATION & VACCINATIONS
Per guidelines from the Center for Disease Control, we recommend and encourage fans to wear face coverings while inside Wings Event Center, except when eating or drinking.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination status or a negative Covid test are not requirements for entry to a Kalamazoo Wings game.
We will continue to monitor the situation, closely following the CDC’s recommended protocols, as well as state and local health ordinances.
If you ordered your tickets online and select the "Print at Home or Mobile Tickets" delivery option, you can conveniently pull up your tickets on your mobile device when you arrive at the game. When approaching the doors, please make sure your phone's brightness is all the way up for easy scanning.
- All parking is CASH only
- Parking starts at $5 for Kalamazoo Wings games and $10 for non-hockey events, unless otherwise noted.
- Kalamazoo Wings Season Ticket Holders with a parking pass may only use the pass for Kalamazoo Wings games.
- VIP parking is available for $10 in the front lot for Kalamazoo Wings games
- Parking lots open 90 minutes prior to event doors opening
ARENA RE-ENTRY POLICY
Due to the importance of our guest’s safety, there will be no re-entry into the stadium once your ticket is scanned.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To provide a safer environment for the public and to significantly expedite fan entry into Wings Event Center, we are requiring the use of clear bags for all events for items exceeding what can be held in pockets or a small clutch. Our required clear bag policy limits the quantity, size, and type of bag that can be brought into the facilities. All bags/clutches will be inspected.
Below is an outline of what is encouraged:
- Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12 inches by 14 inches by 6 inches in size, or
- One-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bag that does not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the facilities, after proper inspection, along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Each person may bring in one (1) large clear bag plus a small clutch that does not exceed 4.5 by 6.5 inches. The small clutch allows privacy for small personal items and also is easily searched. Keys, wallets, phones and other small items that fit in pockets or clutch bags are not limited. The clear bag and clutch may also be used to carry these and other permissible items.
Exceptions will be made for medical items or a diaper bag (with an infant / small child) after a proper inspection by security at the door before entry. Authorities reserve the right to inspect any item at any time. Denial for inspection shall constitute an unwillingness to enter/remain in the facility.
Wings Event Center is not responsible for any items left at the entry or in the facility.
PROHIBITED BAGS / ITEMS
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or disposed of before entering Wings Event Center. Management reserves all rights of determining items that are not allowed.
Prohibited bags/items include, but are not limited to:
- Clutch bags larger than a hand
- Duffle bags
- Cinch bags
- Mesh bags
- Fanny packs that are not clear or exceed the size limit
- Any bag larger than regulated size
- Tinted or patterned plastic bags
- Any firearms
- Pepper spray
- Knives greater than 2 inches overall length
- Mechanical air horns
- Laser-light pointers
- Any item(s) determined by Authorized personnel as not allowed
If you choose to relinquish your prohibited item(s), they will not be returned to you. Illegal items will be confiscated.
The following behaviors are prohibited from events at Wings Event Center:
- Smuggling in outside food or beverages (including water)
- Smoking outside of the designated smoking areas
- Carrying of any item that could bring bodily harm
- Bringing pets into the facility
Unattended bags or suspicious activity will not be tolerated, and non compliant patrons will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Only handheld signs and banners are allowed in the venue.
- Sticks, for K-Wings games only, can be plastic, fiberglass or wood and should not exceed 48" in overall length. Sticks shall not be of alloy/metal-based materials or extendable. Obscene language or graphic material will not be allowed.
- Political signage is also not allowed.
- Banners, signs and flags may not obstruct other guests' views or cover any permanent signage inside the venue. Flags on sticks shall be waved only during stoppages of play.
- Venue management reserves the right to confiscate/ban any sign/banner/flag that is deemed unacceptable.
We will be using magnetometers to ensure the safety of all guests upon entering the building. When walking through Wings Event Center's magnetometers, cell phones and similar-sized metal objects must be removed. Jewelry, belts, shoes, and pocket change may remain on your person.
TICKET PACKAGES | NON-TICKET ITEM PICKUP
If you purchased a ticket package for a game that includes non-ticket items, such as the Hungry Howie's Friends & Family Deal or a specialty ticket package, your additional items will be available for pickup at Meijer Guest Relations (located near Section 1) unless stated otherwise.
ARENA CLEANING PROCEDURES
Wings Event Center has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in its facility.
To learn more about the steps we are taking to create a fun and safe event experience, click here
Thank you for reviewing this information, and we'll see you at the game!