The following items* are prohibited from special events at Wings Event Center:
- Professional cameras
- Laser-light pointers
- Any type of food or beverage
- Video and/or audio recording devices
- Oversized purses
- Any type of weapon (including pocket knives and pepper spray)
The following behaviors are prohibited from special events at Wings Event Center:
- Smuggling in outside food or beverages (including water)
- Smoking outside of the designated smoking areas
- Carrying of any item that could bring about bodily harm
- Bringing pets into the facility
Unattended bags or suspicious activity will not be tolerated, and non compliant patrons will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
*prohibited items subject to change per eventClear Bag Recommendation - See specific events for more information.
To provide a safer environment for the public and to significantly expedite fan entry into Wings Event Center, we are recommending the use of clear bags for special events for items exceeding what can be held in pockets or a small clutch. Our recommended clear bag policy limits the size and type of bag that can be brought into the arena. Below is an outline of what is encouraged:
- One-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium, after proper inspection, along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.