ARENA CLEANING PROCEDURES
We have a frequent sanitizing rotation of all high-touch surface areas along with intensive cleaning measures being taken in high-traffic areas like our lobbies, restrooms, locker rooms, and stands. You will also notice hand sanitizing stations located throughout the venue.
Please pause and sit this one out. We'll be here when you're feeling better!
MASK RECOMMENDATION & VACCINATIONS
Per guidelines from the Center for Disease Control, we recommend and encourage fans to wear face coverings while inside Wings Event Center, except when eating or drinking.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination status or a negative Covid test are not requirements for entry to a Kalamazoo Wings game.
We will continue to monitor the situation, closely following the CDC’s recommended protocols, as well as state and local health ordinances.
ARENA RE-ENTRY POLICY
Due to the importance of our guest’s safety, there will be no re-entry into the stadium during K-Wings games once your ticket is scanned.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To provide a safer environment for the public and to significantly expedite fan entry into Wings Event Center, we are requiring the use of clear bags for hockey games and special events for items exceeding what can be held in pockets or a small clutch. Our clear bag policy limits the size and type of bag that can be brought into the arena and allows for a contactless entry.
Below is an outline of the Clear Bag Policy:
- One-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium, after proper inspection, along with one of the clear bag options
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection
PROHIBITED ITEMS & BEHAVIORS
The following items are prohibited from events at Wings Event Center:
- Professional cameras
- Laser-light pointers
- Any type of food or beverage
- Video and/or audio recording device
- Any type of weapon (including, but not limited to, pocket knives and pepper spray)
The following behaviors are prohibited from events at Wings Event Center:
- Smuggling in outside food or beverages (including water)
- Smoking outside of the designated smoking areas
- Carrying of any item that could bring bodily harm
- Bringing pets into the facility
Unattended bags or suspicious activity will not be tolerated, and non compliant patrons will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Only handheld signs and banners are allowed in the venue.
- Sticks, for K-Wings games only, can be plastic, fiberglass or wood and should not exceed 48" in overall length. Sticks shall not be of alloy/metal-based materials or extendable. Obscene language or graphic material will not be allowed.
- Political signage is also not allowed.
- Banners, signs and flags may not obstruct other guests' views or cover any permanent signage inside the venue. Flags on sticks shall be waved only during stoppages of play.
- Venue management reserves the right to confiscate/ban any sign/banner/flag that is deemed unacceptable.
We will be using magnetometers to ensure the safety of all guests upon entering the building. When walking through Wings Event Center's magnetometers, cell phones and similar-sized metal objects must be removed. Jewelry, belts, shoes, and pocket change may remain on your person.
PLEASE BE KIND & RESPECTFUL
We are so excited to be back serving our Kalamazoo community and visitors. The additional measures we're taking to ensure the safety of our guests may cause a slight delay in service, and we hope and ask that you be patient as we aim to provide the best guest experience.