About Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart has made a name for himself as one of the foremost comedians, entertainers, authors and businessmen in the industry today.
After an electrifying performance at amateur night in a Philadelphia comedy club, Kevin quit his shoe salesman job and began performing full time at venues such as The Boston Comedy Club, Caroline’s, Stand-Up NY, The Laugh Factory, and The Comedy Store in Los Angeles. However, it was his first appearance at the Montreal Just for Laughs Comedy Festival that led Kevin into roles in feature films.
2017 has already been a banner year for Hart, his memoir I Can’t Make This Up: Life Lessons debuted at Number One on the New York Times Bestseller list and has remained on the list for nine consecutive weeks. The book also toped records on the Audible platform, selling over 100,000 copies in the first five weeks. Earlier in the year Hart voiced a title character in Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie. To close 2017, Kevin will appear in the Sony reboot of the classic film Jumanji alongside Dwayne Johnson and Jack Black. In March of 2018, Kevin will star alongside Bryan Cranston and Nicole Kidman in his first dramatic role in the Untouchables for The Weinstein Co. Hart will soon begin shooting the Feature Comedy Night School for Universal, a film in which he co-wrote under the Hartbeat production banner and will also star in. The comedy follows a group of misfits who are forced to attend adult classes in the longshot chance they’ll pass the GED exam.
Clear Bag Policy in Effect
To provide a safer environment for the public and to significantly expedite fan entry into Wings Event Center, we have implemented a clear bag policy, for this event, which limits the size and type of bag that can be brought into the arena. Below is an outline of what is permissible:
- One-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium, after proper inspection, along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
The following items are prohibited from special events at Wings Event Center:
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY KIND (cell phones permitted)
- Go PRos
- Laser-light pointers, glow sticks, or candles
- Any type of food or beverage (including any cans or bottles)
- Wallet chains, sharp spiked jewelry
- Fireworks, aerosol cans, silly string
- Bicycles, scooters, or segways
- Any type of weapon (including handcuffs, pocket knives, and pepper spray)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Inflatable items such as beachballs
The following behaviors are prohibited from special events at Wings Event Center:
- Smuggling in outside food or beverages (including water)
- Smoking outside of the designated smoking areas
- Carrying of any item that could bring about bodily harm
- Bringing pets into the facility (service dogs exempt)
Unattended bags or suspicious activity will not be tolerated, and non compliant patrons will be asked to leave the facility immediately.